Saturday, January 10, 2009

Emptiness is loneliness

Recently, I started to hate big beds. They make me realize just how lonely I am. They make me realize even though I'm in pain, no one will notice.

I used to love big beds, saying that I can roll here and there when I sleep. But after the rolling, when I'm tired and ready to sleep. The emptiness made me see just how dark an empty bed can be, how the emptiness slowly devours me inside, how I slowly lock myself up.

Recently, I can't stand being alone. The loneliness slowly takes my soul away, bite by bite. Please... make it stop...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear, don think too much la .. Big bed is good .. I always want to have a big bed .. Not because I am not lonely, is just because I have too much of teddy bear and they need a bigger space to sleep .. And you too, can buy some teddy bear to accompany you .. =)