Monday, December 29, 2008

Farewell... My Close Friend

I am who I am today because of my friends, although we might not notice it but friends around us everyday help shape our emotions and mind set. Especially for a growing age, this part is crucial for a bright future.

I believe that my future will be shining bright, with endless possibilities and prosperity will be by my side wherever I go. I have 3 Close Friends to thank for this, through out my experience and time spent with them, they help me in ways that I could not even finish mentioning.

The first who help cater my foundation for a loyal lover and a caring friend is Li Jo, my time with her lead me to understand that connections are the things that makes us feels alive. Connections are the proof of our existence. For without anyone remembering you, you practically don't exist. My regret to you is that we could not reconnect our friendship. She's a lesson that I will take to my grave.

The second is Siau Ling, she's been with me through my toughest times in life, showing me hope and keeping me strong. My only regret is that I might have done the same for her, a friend in need is a friend indeed, she's one of the few that fits this phrase perfectly. My acquaintance with must have been from the good karma of my previous life. She's an godsend guardian angel of my heart.

The third is Candy, you're the one that reminded me of everything that I have lost from all those years of locking myself behind closed doors. Without you, I might still be in the wandering darkness, suffering from pains of the past. I thank you for enlightening my path when it was gloom, I thank you for strengthening my path and restoring my motivation and dedication to finish what I have set off to do. My regret to you is that I do not have the chance to return the favor, but I believe we will meet again in the distant future where we shall once again retie lose ends. I await the day we re-introduce each other. You're a reminder of my will.

Farewell Candy, may your journey be lively and bright, filled with laughter and happiness. I hope our reunion will be one for the books, where we once again write a new chapter of our script called life. Farewell... My Close Friend

1 comment:

许愿_蓝苹果 said...

You are so lucky that have so many close friends in your life .. Anyway, I wish you all the best in everything in the coming new year ^^