Tuesday, December 1, 2009

...The Fading of Me...

Thus ends my will to continue;
Thus I make my leave, of this heart ache venue;
What was once beaming with hope;
Now seemed like I am the only dope.

Regrets is what left of us;
Its meaningless to seek for just;
All I ever hoped was to be that much closer;
But every time I try, its my will that I find closure.

...I bow to thee, once my pride and joy. I lay down my blood stained rose, as I am forced to submit. To you, the victor, and always will be. I've lost the moment I let you inside of me. As I silently fade into the lurking darkness, I pray only happiness of us will linger in me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you may want to put a twitter icon to your blog. Just bookmarked the blog, however I had to do it by hand. Simply my advice.