Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Act. 1 Requiem of My Heart

Wandering in this dark concrete forest;
The hole in my heart grew without rest;
Surrounded by fouls like a vulture's nest;
Slowly I'm sinking just like the rest.

I patched my heart, thinking it'll last;
Patched it again, so that it'll past;
The pain have stop, I'm not in pain at last;
I'm up and walking, but joy was in the past.

Never again did I fear pain as much;
Never again am I following my shadow;
Never again that tear floods my eyes;
Never again did I feel joy as much...

All was fine without joy in life;
Lifeless I walk, through the night;
Times I'll look up at twinkle lights;
There it was, like stars at night.

Glimmers of lights that shone so bright;
I was blinded by the wings of angelic might;
She's an angel, here to heal my lurking blight;
Away she took, my sufferings, my blight;
My heart she kept, in the bright warm light.

Together we walked, my joy was restored;
Happily we strolled, exchanging our lore;
Together we laughed, there's no room for bore;
How sweet she was, like honey fresh poured.

Suddenly she flew, without notice, without warn;
Left a note, "Forget our sweet memory", I'm torn;
I ran with all, hoping she's there, praying she'll turn;
She stabbed my heart, said "sorry" and turned.

Alone, I stood in the rain;
Unable to tell tears from rain;
Still I walked, still I'm in pain;
Only thing on my mind, I cannot let my journey be in vain.

No comments: